Jonas Brothers
Jonas Brothers
Jonas Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers best 4um ever

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News & other things

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-01-30

News & other things - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:33 am

Joe Jonas: It’s A Pirate’s Life For Me

News & other things - Page 4 Jonas-brothers-unscripted-interview

The Jonas Brothers got the chance to ask each other candid questions during their Moviefone Unscripted interview early last week.

The musical trio — Joe, Nick and Kevin — answered everything from who’d they love to tour with to what songs they sing in the shower.

Joe admitted that he forgot the words to “A Pirate’s Life For Me.” He shared, “A long time ago we did a cover of ‘A Pirate’s Life For Me.’ The funny part about it was that it was a lot of fun to do but I constantly forgot the words. I’d get on stage every night [and forget them]. I actually had to know the words and that didn’t work very well for me. I was like, ‘Mmm mmm mmm a pirate’s life for me.’ I was making things up.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonas-brothers-4umer.tk
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:27 am

TIGER BEAT is Now the First EVER Teen Mag in 3D!

I know what you’re all thinking, “A 3D issue?! WHAT is Blog Girl talking about?!” Well, it’s EXACTLY what you think it is! To celebrate how PROUD we are of our fave boys and their the upcoming film, Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience we’ve dedicated an ENTIRE issue of Tiger Beat with pinups, posters and stories ALL in 3D! And FREE 3D glasses are included with the issue! Can you imagine? Having Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas coming OUT of the wall in your room?! But that’s not all! We’ve got TONS of other celebs in 3D, including Taylor Swift, Selena, Miley and Demi just to name a few. You WON’T want to miss out on this incredible, one-of-a-kind issue. There are NO other teen magazines with 3D issues now or EVER before! Best of all, you won’t have to wait much longer for it, either! Be sure to get your copy when it hits stores and newsstands everywhere on March 3rd! Tiger Beat in 3D… woohoo!

We’re really excited! We did exclusive 3D shoots with Jonas Brothers, Chelsea Staub and Nicole Anderson, Demi Lovato, Nathan Kress, Jennette McCurdy, Victoria Justice, Jake T. Austin and Sterling Knight and Tiffany Thornton from Sonny with a Chance. We also used supercool 3D technology to turn all of our posters in the issue 3D.

Every issue is sealed in a plastic bag with free 3D glasses.

Source: Tiger Beat, Daily Dish

sneek peek

http://www.tigerbeatmag.com/celebs/
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:28 am

The Jonas Brothers Experience

Okay, so remember how last Friday I was running around the 65th floor of a SECRET New York location where the Jonas Brothers were filming something for MTV involving their movie and TONS of popcorn? Well, that PLACE was the famed Rainbow Room (I can tell you now, and you can go there, but alas, no Jonases! Wah!), and that SOMETHING was The Jonas Brothers Experience, which airs Monday, February 23 at 6pm ET on MTV (uh, duh). You’ll have to tune in (duh again) to see which set of Jonas Brothers BFFs won the best prize in the history of prizes (triple duhr!) — a trip to the Hollywood premiere of Jonas Brothers: The 3-D Concert Experience. (Faints x3, once for Kevin, once for Nick, and once for Joe.)

Check out my Twitter recap (I cut and pasted the highlights below!), and exclusive photos from the event. And, oh yeah, I totally talked to the guys backstage! They completely remembered me from the two days I spent with them shooting “Jonas Brothers: Live & Mobile” this past awesome August, and they unsolicitedly hugged me, and I got all dorky nervous (hence my dorky nervous smile in the photo below). I wanted to be like “Hey what’s up?” But, like what are they gonna say “Oh, you know. We were on the Grammys. Saturday Night Live. Major motion picture. Soundtrack. World tour coming up. Not much otherwise. You?” Me: “I got some new sneakers the other day and I cleaned the toilet and rented House Bunny.” No. I’d die of mortification! So I mumbled something about how amazing their Grammys performance was and Stevie Wonder and blah blah and then it was time for them to start the show. So, here’s what happened in Twitterville and in photos!
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:28 am

Smaller News For Sunday, 2/22!

INDIA:
Jonas Brothers’ album A Little Bit Longer was released in India. Ads are showing up on the Disney Channel and on channel [V].
Also, the Camp Rock Rockstar edition is now available on DvD.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

IRELAND:
Music video for Tonight premiered in Ireland at 12:30pm.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Houston Rodeo/JB Performance Tickets on March 8th!
I (Chandler) will be there with Standing Room tickets! If you buy these, let me know so I can say hey at the show.

I have tickets to the Houston Rodeo for the Jonas Brothers on March 8th that I want to sell. My uncle got me better tickets so I want to sell the ones that I am not going to use. I have 4 standing room only tickets. If you could please post this on your site so others could see it, I would be very grateful. And if anyone is interested please let them email me at browneyez_08@hotmail.com.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

SPOTTING:
Guess who spent their afternoon at Disney land on the Jungle Cruise today? Kevin and Danielle! No pictures as of yet.[from Jonas HQ]
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Nick Jonas: Our Fans Will Be With Us Forever   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:28 am

News & other things - Page 4 Jonas-brothers-oscar-special

Nick and Joe Jonas sit side-by-side on the Barbara Walters Oscar Special on Sunday night (February 22).

The siblings, along with big bro Kevin, tackled relationships, music and purity rings with the legendary news anchor.

The JoBros also shared a mutual praise for their fans. Nick said, “We do believe that our fans are amazing and that they will be with us forever. It doesn’t usually happen, but these fans are different. We’re all growing up together. They mean a lot to us and I think they do know that we really do care for them. I believe that the favor will be returned.”
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Joe Jonas & Camilla Belle: Larchmont Lovers   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:29 am

News & other things - Page 4 Joe-jonas-camilla-belle-larchmont

Joe Jonas and sweetheart Camilla Belle are all smiles as they enjoy a day out at Larchmont Village of Los Angeles on Sunday afternoon (February 22).

The twosome were lovey-dovey as they had lunched at French eatery Cafe du Village.

Camilla, 22, most recently made an appearance at a private pre-Oscar dinner celebrating Diamonds in Africa. Joe, 19, is set to premiere his new flick, The Jonas Brothers: 3D Concert Experience, THIS Friday
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Jonas Brothers: Surprise Theater Invasion!   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:30 am

News & other things - Page 4 Jonas-brothers-surprise-theater-invasion

The Jonas Brothers will embark on a SURPRISE THEATER INVASION tour over the opening weekend of their new film, Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience — a cross-country, multi-city trip to surprise their fans in theaters nationwide.

Starting THIS Friday (February 27), the JoBros just may be appearing in a theater near you!!!!!

“We can’t give too many details as to what cities or how many cities we’ll be going to,” Nick says. “What we can tell you is it will be a coast-to-coast tour and it’s really all about our fans, and being able to experience this with them.”
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:32 am

The Jonas Brothers: MTV Experience

News & other things - Page 4 Jonas-brothers-mtv-experience

The Jonas Brothers took over NYC’s Rainbow Room early last week to find the biggest JB fan and MTV Buzzworthy was there throughout the entire taping!

The musical trio — Nick, Joe and Kevin — along with Afternoons with MTV hostess Adrienne Bailon got to watch several teams of BFFs battle it out for the coveted spot of their #1 fan.
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:08 am

Buy Your Jonas Brothers Tickets at Fandango!

News & other things - Page 4 Jonas-brothers-fandango-tix

Check out the cool collectible Jonas Brothers movie gift card you can purchase at Fandango!

The movie ticket website is reporting that tons of show times for the JoBros flick, Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience, are already sold out across the country, even though the movie doesn’t open until Thursday, February 26 at midnight.

If you buy your tickets from Fandango, you’ll also get a free download of the JoBros music video, “Tonight” from iTunes!
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:33 am

John Mayer Catches Jonas Brothers’ Love Bug

News & other things - Page 4 Jonas-bros-star-struck

While millions of fans get starstruck by The Jonas Brothers, they get starstruck too!

The musical trio — Nick, Joe and Kevin — admit to In Touch that they’ve gotten starstuck over fellow artist, John Mayer before.

Kevin shared, “I had a moment about five years ago when we were at a meeting and John Mayer walked in. He was one of the reasons I started to learn to play guitar. When he walked into the room, I was too stunned to go up and meet him. After that, I thought to myself, ‘I’m never going to let that happen again.’ We got to meet him later and he complimented us. He sang [our song] ‘Love Bug’ to us, which was a dream come true. It was really cool!”
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:36 am

Zac Efron & Jonas Brothers: Kids’ Choice Awards Presenters

News & other things - Page 4 Zac-efron-jonas-kca-awards-present

Zac Efron will join the Jonas Brothers on stage next month at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards, People confirms.

The JoBros will take the stage to perform during the award ceremony and have big hopes of being slimed! Kevin, 21, shared with People, “We were almost slimed just by getting hugged by [last year's host] Jack Black. Maybe it’s our year. We’ll have to see.”

Zac, also 21, has been tapped to present an award along with fellow Oscar performer Hugh Jackman, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, and Nick’s Miranda Cosgrove, Keke Palmer and Nat Wolff. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson will be hosting this year’s event.
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:38 am

The Jonas Brothers 3D Premiere!

News & other things - Page 4 Jonas-brothers-3d-premiere

All four Jonas Brothers suit up for the premiere of the 3D Concert flick at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood on Tuesday night (February 24).

The musical trio — Nick, Joe, and Kevin — announced last night that they’re surprising a few hundred fans over the weekend by popping into random theaters across the country.

Jonas Brothers: 3D Concert Experience hits theaters THIS Friday
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:45 am

Nick Jonas on Ryan Seacrest!

News & other things - Page 4 2mhbgqo

Baby bro, Nick Jonas will be on “On-Air with Ryan Seacrest ” on 102.7 KIIS FM tomorrow, February 25th. We don’t know yet if it’s in person or just on the phone. But make sure you tune in especially if you in the Los Angeles, CA area. You can visit the website by clicking

http://ryan.kiisfm.com/main.html
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:50 am

Jonas Brothers Forever: The Unofficial Story of Kevin, Joe & Nick (Paperback)

News & other things - Page 4 2m2evwg

Product Description
From their top-selling albums and sensational sold-out tours to their forthcoming TV series and Disney Channel original movie Camp Rock, the Jonas Brothers have gone from obscurity to superstardom in the course of a year, and Kevin, Joe, and Nick are here to stay. This account chronicles their lives and careers, beginning with their days as child performers and their first disappointing Columbia Records deal and detailing how they were eventually signed by Disney’s Hollywood Records. Jam-packed with photos, this is the only complete guide to the amazing world of the “JoBros”—the life and career of this talented trio; their family and the importance of their faith; their friends, girlfriends, costars, and management team; their albums, videos, tours, and TV shows—providing true-blue fans with an intimate portrait to remember.

About the Author
Susan Janic is the author of Living the Dream–Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: The Unofficial Story. She lives in New York City.

Product Details
Reading level: Young Adult
Paperback: 144 pages
Publisher: Ecw Press (January 1, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 155022851X
ISBN-13: 978-1550228519
Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.9 x 0.4 inches
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:27 am

JONAS TV Series Poster — FIRST LOOK

News & other things - Page 4 Jonas-brothers-wallpaper
Check out the cool Jonas Brothers poster that you’ll get when you go see their new flick this weekend!

Thousands of theatergoers will be given posters featuring Kevin, Nick and Joe in their upcoming Disney Channel series JONAS — also starring Chelsea Staub and Nicole Anderson. The series premieres in May on Disney Channel.

You can visit show’s official website at DisneyChannel.com!
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:38 am

Jonas Brothers: 3D After-Party Madness

News & other things - Page 4 Jonas-brothers-3d-party
The Jonas Brothers weave their way through the crowd as they head to the after-party for their new flick at the House of Blues in Los Angeles on Tuesday night (February 24).

The musical trio — Nick, Joe and Kevin — premiered their flick, Jonas Brothers: 3D Concert Experience, earlier in the night.

After-party guests included JoBros girlfriends Danielle Deleasa and Camilla Belle, and good pals Miley Cyrus and Tiffany Thornton.

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:39 am

Jonas Brothers Jet With Just Jared Jr.

News & other things - Page 4 Jonas-brothers-jets-just-jared

The Jonas Brothers invited Just Jared Jr. to fly with them on their private jet this Sunday during their SURPRISE THEATER INVASION.

JJJ will be jetting off with the JoBros to one of their top secret locations, where they’ll be surprising their fans at a movie theater playing their new movie, The Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience.
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:30 am

Kevin Jonas & Danielle Deleasa Hang in Hollywood

News & other things - Page 4 Kevin-jonas-danielle-deleasa-hang-hollywood
Kevin Jonas and girlfriend Danielle Deleasa (along with Texas Teacup Daisy) stick close together outside a small cafe in West Hollywood on Wednesday afternoon (February 25).

Joe Jonas and his girlfriend Camilla Belle also got the chance to hang out in Santa Monica yesterday afternoon. While Joe posed with a few fans, Camilla patiently waited for him in his new Mercedes SUV.

The foursome all hooked up at the House of Blues to celebrate the premiere of the JoBros flick, Jonas Brothers: 3D Concert Experience on late Tuesday night.
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:34 am

Jonas Brothers: World's Worst Band?

jonas-worst-band-pop-top.jpgjonas-brothers-worst-band.jpg

London's Shockwave NME Awards were a celebration of music with bands receiving awards, accolades and love. Everyone except The Jonas Brothers, that is. While groups like The Killers were dubbed Best International Act, The Jo Bros were saddled with awards for Worst Band and Worst Album.

Now, just to put the evening in context, NME is one of the world's most respected music mags and has been handing out awards since 1953. And while the awards often acknowledge the most horrific artists around -- Insane Clown Posse has been dubbed Worst Band a few times -- they do get it wrong every now and then.

Bon Jovi was deemed to be The Worst Band in 2005, James Blunt "won" worst album in 2006 and Panic At The Disco took home Worst Band last year. So obviously it has a lot to do with personal taste -- as music often does. What do you think about The Jonas Brothers distinction, warranted or wrong?
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:35 am

NEW BLOG

Thursday, February 26, 2009
Opening Weekend is here!!!
Category: Music
Hey everyone!

Opening weekend starts tonight…We can’t wait for everyone to see our new movie, Jonas Brothers The 3D Concert Experience…but what we are even more excited about is getting to watch our new movie WITH YOU!

You never know where we will show up…so make sure you have your tickets, we heard they are selling out fast! You guys are awesome!!!

Don’t forget, if you upload a photo of you and your friends going to see our new movie on jonasphotomosaic.com, you will have a chance to be one of ten fans selected to receive a special poster, signed by us, made up of all your photos!

Thanks for your support this weekend. We think it’s going to be the biggest fan event ever!

Please don’t forget to check out the soundtrack to our movie. It features our new song, Love is on its Way, plus live performances from Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato.

Thanks for helping us live our dream…

JB Kevin, Joe and Nick

Source: JB’s Myspace
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:35 am

People: Jonas Brothers to appear in Grapevine on Feb. 28

Jonas Brothers to appear in Grapevine
To thank their fans in person (read: to promote the opening of their film), Westlake’s most famous singing siblings will hopscotch around the country this weekend for surprise visits to theaters showing Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience.

The secret’s out in North Texas, though: Publicists announced that Grapevine will be one of the stops for Joe, Nick and Kevin. The brothers will walk the red carpet Saturday night (estimated time: 10:30 p.m.) at Main Event Entertainment, 407 W. State Highway 114, after a private screening of the film.

Fans won’t be able to attend the screening, but they’re encouraged to come for the red-carpet arrivals. Producer Timbaland also will make an appearance.
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:36 am

Jonas Brothers: Up Close, in 3-D

The trio talks about their upcoming 3-D feature, how they spend free time, their favorite concert films and more

Sitting in a Beverly Hills, Calif., hotel room, Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas, collectively known to millions of fans as the Jonas Brothers, seem spent. But while fatigue doesn't dim their enthusiasm for talking about their upcoming film, "Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience," a brief recap of their schedule makes it abundantly clear why the three might seem exhausted. The night before, they performed a medley with Stevie Wonder at the Grammys, combining their hit "Burnin' Up" with his classic "Superstition"; a few weeks prior, they had been performers at the inaugural festivities for President Obama; they were preparing to fly to New York to be the musical guests on "Saturday Night Live"; and they were getting ready for the release of a 3-D concert film that not only captures the trio's stage show, but also incorporates Beatles-style moments of mob hysteria and brief diversions such as Joe working crowd control in a fake mustache and NYPD beat cop uniform, or Nick driving a horse-drawn carriage through Central Park.

The Jonas Brothers spoke with us about the exciting-but-daunting challenges of making a 3-D film; the dangers of hamming it up for the 3-D cameras; the exhausting, exciting high points of recent events; their best presidential memento; and how life looks even better in high-definition 3-D.

MSN Movies: When Disney said, "OK, we're going to do a 3-D concert documentary," were you excited, terrified or a mix of the two emotions?

Kevin Jonas: Uh, we were beyond excited. We were a part of Miley Cyrus' [3-D film, "Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds"] last year, and so we had already had a taste of what it was like, so we were definitely excited about the opportunity.

Any trepidation on your part, Joe?

Joe Jonas: Um, no, I was very excited. I always knew that, since we did the last one, the 3-D concert was pretty cool, and it was a cool way of doing a movie. And we were excited to do our own and kind of think of ideas for the tour to sort of mix into the action.

I was curious, Nick, did the plan to shoot the film change how you thought of the planning of the tour? The choreography or the stage sets or even the set list?

Nick Jonas: It did. We were definitely aware that we'd create this movie when we made our stage, so we worked with our tour director to really make our stage exciting for the 3-D movie, and it came out great. We're really pleased with the final product.

Nick, preparing to shoot the film, did you actually sit down and watch "A Hard Day's Night"?

NJ: Absolutely, we love that movie. It's one of our favorites of all time. So, along with the kind of fan reaction side of that, we try to incorporate some of the humor that [the Beatles] had, sort of off-the-cuff, improv-type stuff. We added some pieces that aren't reality to make it a movie, as opposed to a concert film.

Check out a gallery of Jonas Brothers photos

I also couldn't help but notice the high level of detail offered by the 3-D. At one point, I noticed, "Oh, Kevin has broken a string again. ... Kevin's broken two strings." Is that level of detail, when you're watching it, freaky for you?

KJ: That level of depth, because of this high technology, is incredible for us, because, when we watch it and now that we're filming a television show, we're becoming more educated on depth perception, angles, what lights really do to a camera. You watch this 3-D technology and you realize that you're in focus and that light's in focus and that's in focus, all at the same time; and that they can pull whatever they want to out into the audience is maybe one of the most amazing things about this high quality of footage, that's stunning. Because of what has been documented behind the scenes, it's like, that was our life, and now it's in 3-D. And that music video we did in Central Park ... that's awesome for us, it's very cool.

Is real life a disappointment after seeing so much footage in that kind of high-def with such great color?

KJ: No, because our life is pretty great, and we try to take those mental pictures every day, especially with moments like last night. We never let that just go by; we definitely soak it into our brains forever.

Joe, in terms of dealing with the mechanics of filming, you had these huge 3-D camera rigs that have to be much closer than a normal film camera would be. Was it ever a concern that the filming was going to get in the way of doing a concert and putting on a show for your fans?

JJ: It was never really a concern -- well, I guess it was at one point, when we were concerned that the cameras might be too big and the fans might not be able to see. We opened up the floor seats to general seating so they're able to stand up, and it wasn't like a standing room show, and they were able to move the cameras. And in the cities we filmed in, we performed twice in those cities, so people could come back if they felt they had a problem. We'd just give them an extra ticket.
Back to top Go down
NeO

NeO

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:39 am

Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa Kissing

News & other things - Page 4 16kwd4o
News & other things - Page 4 2yvkjn7

Kevin Jonas kissing girlfriend Danielle Deleasa in his car yesterday in LA
Back to top Go down
http://www.balkan-ekspress.com
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:56 am

Jonas Brothers: FIRST Surprise Appearance!

News & other things - Page 4 Jonas-brothers-surprise-appearance

The Jonas Brothers shocked fans last night (February 26) when they showed up for their first surprise theater invasion — El Capitan Theatre in Los Angeles (the same place where they had their premiere)!

The musical trio — Nick, Kevin and Joe — came out on a make-shift stage and performed three of their hit songs — “S.O.S.,” “Burnin’ Up,” and “Love Bug.”

The JoBros wrote in their MySpace about the surprise, “Last night we started our Theater Invasion Tour by stopping in at the Midnight Screening at the El Capitan Theater. It was really cool to walk in and surprise everyone. The place was on fire before we ever went out to see everyone. They were singing and laughing. When we walked out the fans were amazing! We can’t wait to go around to see as many theaters as possible this weekend!”
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:57 am

Mama Jonas Thinks Smart About Diabetes

News & other things - Page 4 Denise-jonas-brothers-diabetes
Denise Jonas, mom to famed Jonas Brothers, recently sat down with USA Weekend to talk about Nick’s diabetes diagnosis.

The famous mom shared with the weekend magazine about Nick’s mannerisms before he was diagnosed. She said, “He was listless and irritable. I chalked it up to puberty. But I was really alarmed at his weight loss. I remember him buying this pair of acid-washed girl jeans, and they were falling off him. He lost 15 pounds in two weeks.”

After Nick’s diagnosis of Type 1 Diabetes, big bros Joe and Kevin looked after their lil bro on the road and were trained to do things like give Nick insulin shots or test his blood sugar, because they, not mom, would travel with him.

Today, Nick has learned how to manage his diabetes. “He always has apple juice next to him on stage and backstage he has fruit snacks,” Denise shared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News & other things
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jonas Brothers :: Jonas Brothers :: News-
Jump to: