Jonas Brothers
Jonas Brothers
Jonas Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers best 4um ever

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News & other things

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-01-30

News & other things - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:11 am

Jonas Poison Ivy Not About Miley Cyrus

Jonas Brothers new song 'Poison Ivy', about a toxic relationship, isn't about their ex-girlfriends Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift [Because it's obviously about Camilla Belle]. Nick told People:

'It's a song about how something may not be too good for you, but you keep going back to it because you can't resist the urge, the itch, to go back to the person. I think that's something people can relate to.'

Fans should not assume it's about any specific person: 'Sometimes when
we write songs, it's not something we've been through. It's something that we've seen someone else go through and we say, 'Why don't we write a song about that?' Check out their new JONAS song Keeping It Real under!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonas-brothers-4umer.tk
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:14 am

Jonas Brothers Chilean Wiffle BALLERS

News & other things - Page 11 I632082_jonasbrotherschileanwiffleballers2
News & other things - Page 11 I632083_jonas
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:17 am

Jonas 'Santiago Chile You're Wonderful'

News & other things - Page 11 I632099_j

Big-haired Joe, Nick and Kevin Jonas receiving an award in Santiago, Chile. Credit: NickJOnline. Irish interview under about swapping their purity rings for pure evil rings and their Irish roots. New blog: We just finished our show..

..here in Santiago, Chile and it was AMAZING! It is a beautiful city with amazing people. We have been treated so well and the fans are so passionate. Everyone has been so great and knew EVERY WORD OF EVERY SONG. So impressed with the fans here in Chile and Peru. Can't wait to see the fans in Argentina!

The boys might rent a home in The Hamptons this summer. Real estate sources are buzzing that they'll rent a Bridgehampton estate this summer known as 'Sandcastle,'

..which has everything from a recording studio to a two-lane bowling alley to a half-pipe for skateboarding. The house is available to rent for $500,000 for two weeks, it's also on the market for $50 million.
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:20 am

Miley Cyrus Hugs Nick Jonas, Sends It On

News & other things - Page 11 102kwgo

Miley Cyrus playfully gives a great big hug to ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas on the set of their new music video, “Send It On,” at Pepperdine University on Saturday (June 6) in Malibu, Calif.

Also spotted: The two older Jonas Brothers were there as well — Kevin and Joe — as well as Nick’s other ex Selena Gomez and her BFF Demi Lovato.

Demi tweeted, “Videoshoot for send it on with Selena, Miley, and JB! One of the funnest shoots ever. Seriously, I don’t think I’ve laughed harder in my life!”

Jonas seconded the sentiment: “Great day. We love our friends. -JB”

And Miley couldn’t agree more: “Ended up having a wonderful day. Smile

P.S kako su slatki...bas bih volela da budu zajedno opet..
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:21 am

: The Jonas Brothers Do That Ding You Do

News & other things - Page 11 2i7uxa9

The Jonas Brothers poke their heads through a torn drum in this new still from JONAS.

In the upcoming episode “That Ding You Do,” Joe joins the school’s orchestra to impress his crush and being the good brothers that they are, Kevin and Nick have to help him develop a classical piece to prove he is a serious musician. Meanwhile, Stella (Chelsea Staub) bets Macy (Nicole Anderson) that she can avoid texting longer than Macy can go without talking about JONAS.
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:22 am

News & other things - Page 11 R21a1l
VIEW LARGER

Screenshots of the upcoming Jonas Brothers mobile game JONAS! have been unveiled on the web
Disney Mobile is producing JONAS!, a game based on the fortunes of the squeaky clean boy band Jonas Brothers.

Unfortunately, even by the standards of cheap mobile tie-ins, JONAS! Is looking decidedly ropey, although these are very low-resolution screenshots. You have to help Joe, Nick and Kevin juggle their daily struggles with school, fashion and music.

Made up of a selection of mini-games, you’ll have to choose the brothers’ clothes, make sure they pass their exams and keep them in time when they’re on stage. This’ll undoubtedly boil down to a few brain training and rhythm games, with a spot of quick clothes picking on the side.

We’re not waiting with bated breath for JONAS!, but we can imagine there are many rabid Jonas Brothers fans across the world who feel differently.

Source: [url=http://www.knowyourmobile.com/mobile-games/mobilegam
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:25 pm

News & other things - Page 11 Dpfei9

The Jonas Brothers sing a little tune for their fans outside the doors of BBC Radio One Studios in London on Monday morning (June 15).

After finishing their impromptu performance, Nick, Joe and Kevin were squashed on the way to their car.

But that didn’t stop Joe from snapping a pic with some fans. He loved the posters they made!
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Jonas Brothers Want To Mix Their ‘Paranoid’ With Kanye West’s

Although one wouldn’t immediately think that the Jonas Brothers and Kanye West have a whole lot in common artistically, they certainly seem to be on the same wavelength when it comes to song titles. ‘Ye recently released his Rihanna-starring music video for “Paranoid,” which happens to be the name of the JoBros’ first single off their new album, Lines, Vines and Trying Times.

“We want to do a mash-up of [both 'Paranoid' songs],” Nick Jonas told MTV News. “So, if [Kanye]’s watching, I think it’d be awesome!”

While the Jonas Brothers’ video features all three guys wrestling and driving fast cars, instead of Rihanna, the brothers think they might gain some new fans out of the confusion between West’s track and theirs.

“Some guy heard [Kanye] did the song and wanted to download it and heard [our version] and never heard of the Jonas Brothers before,” Kevin said. “And now he’s bringing his family to the show. … I made that completely up. That didn’t happen!”

Kevin decided not to further elaborate whether this “Paranoid” story is the first or last time you’ll see him making up anecdotes for the sake of comedy. “Trust me,” he said, jokingly adding the statement that made both Joe and Nick very nervous. “We don’t ever tell the truth in interviews.”
Back to top Go down
Linda Jonas

Linda Jonas

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:45 pm

News & other things - Page 11 2785976

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Teen pop star Nick Jonas, taking a break from
touring with his brothers to raise awareness of juvenile diabetes, said
he dreams about being U.S. president and may study political science in
college.

The 16-year-old singer, songwriter and member of pop trio the Jonas
Bros, spoke on Monday to a sold-out audience at the National Press
Club, a venue often reserved for presidents, kings and chief executives
but for Jonas had many seats occupied by teenage and pre-teen girls.

Jonas talked about raising awareness and funding for juvenile diabetes, a disease he was diagnosed with in 2005.

Asked about recent trips to Washington, the youngest of the Jonas
Bros told the crowd “I’ve always had this dream of becoming president
one day.” He said it was “very cool” and “such an honor” to visit the
White House earlier this year.

The brothers made a surprise visit to President Barack Obama’s
daughters in January, and Nick Jonas met Obama in June as part of his
diabetes efforts.

In an interview with Reuters, Jonas said his talk of wanting to be
president was not entirely a tease. “As much as I joke about it and
kind of say it to get a laugh, it is somewhat serious. I don’t know if
it will happen,” he said.

If he goes to college, “I’d probably study English and then
political science because I’m interested in it,” he said. At the
moment, he’s touring with his band and will start shooting for TV show
“Camp Rock 2″ with his brothers in September.

Jonas told the press club audience he has learned to manage his
diabetes while keeping a busy touring schedule but had adjusted his
diet to help regulate blood sugar.

A song he wrote about diabetes includes a line saying “You don’t
know what you got ’til it’s gone,” and an audience member asked Jonas
what he was referring to.

“Probably chocolate cake,” he joked.

Jonas said he still eats his favorite foods but closely monitors his
diet. There have been “one or two moments” during concerts when he
asked his brothers to talk a bit longer on stage while he stepped away
to check his sugar levels. He wears a diabetic insulin pump on his
lower back while performs.

In response to questions, Jonas said he does not currently have a girlfriend and would consider dating a fan.

“I didn’t know I was going to get in a suit today and have to talk about that kind of stuff,” he said with a smile.

Source: Reuters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News & other things   News & other things - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News & other things
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jonas Brothers :: Jonas Brothers :: News-
Jump to: