Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers best 4um ever

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Notification!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Linda Jonas

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Notification!!   Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:49 am

Notification nr.1

As you can see we are trying to become the first Official JB forum in Montenegro.. to help us your participation and complete the form. When everything is completed COURSE You will be the first to find good news ..

Notification nr.2

I have a lot of JB fans more than us on the forum ... at least BRAVO.Us is not just something failed attempt 1 to advertise .. I am a little informed about this ... If want to help in increasing the number of members here are some things you can do that would help in promoting a lot forum .. (s *** m but I know it must be) as follows:

1.If you are a member of a forum (does not have to be to JB), means any forum, the signature JB, avatar, or the best ... put a link to the forum in your signature ... so will take them directly to this forum

2.If have MySpace, hi5, MSN ... any blog ... the JB banner with a link forums or just the link if you want

3.Also= If you have a lot of time and smaram ... to send the Bulletin on myspace .. where the call to all JB fans forum

4.The world-this forum when you can always write a new post only to insert a link .. not the picture because that can happen to you banuju .. like me .. Sad

5.Yea the same mail send newsroom Bravo and Bravo Girl (or similar) 10 times ... but spomenete JB forum ... I sent the same mail 14 times and post it ..

We have to be persistent ....

THANK YOU in advance anyone who can potrudi at least a small part of full ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonas-brothers-4umer.tk

Notification!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jonas Brothers :: Welcome :: Info about forum-
Jump to: